COMPANY: XORIANT CORPORATION
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
We are looking for Sr. System Engineer In Irving TX.
This is 12+ Months Contract Job with our direct Client.
Please go through job spec and lets connect and discuss more .
- Provide expert level troubleshooting and resolution of virtual desktop incidents.
- Provide expert knowledge of server based computing and virtual infrastructure and serve as subject matter expert to the company on those topics.
- Driving productivity, recommending improvements, remediation and operational excellence using quality methodologies to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work with project teams and developers to ensure those teams understand compatibility with thin client and server based computing architecture and requirements.
- Identify and proactively resolve issues that could impact system performance, reliability, and usability.
- Persuade and influence others through strong and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills.
- Create and contribute to processes for missing or new solutions that are implemented due to gaps.
- Write Run Books/Knowledge Base articles for lower level teams and conduct effective training sessions
- The Technical Lead performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement, from definition phase through to implementation.
- Applies significant knowledge to improve service for automation and implement effective solutions
- The role currently provides a 24/7 support operation. On-call shifts will be scheduled on a rotational basis. It should be noted that on occasions there may be a requirement for weekend coverage in support of our clients and other service desk projects. This role will be for various shifts and will be adjusted by manager as needs arise
The individual needs to have a good understanding of the dynamics of a busy and demanding support environment. Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a Virtual Workspace operational environment, Project Technical Leadership, Integrations and complex troubleshooting skills. Minimum of 1 year experience in Process Automation (scripting, powershell, etc.). Any knowledge in Robotics Process Automation is a plus. Must be able to deal with all levels of individuals in a fair and professional manner, coupled with the confidence to adhere to agreed procedures to avoid unwarranted risks.
Skills: (Technology Required)
- Creation of master images and desktops (Linked clones, Full clones and Instant clones) in RPA environments.
- Able to understand core infrastructure issues and need to guide businesses on troubleshooting.
- provided by Dice