- Hours: Full Time
- Contract: Temporary
- Start Date: September 2021
Teaching Personnel are working with a catholic secondary in South Liverpool who have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated, energetic and innovative individual to join their supportive, nurturing and experienced Science department. They are looking for an inspirational teacher who is committed to delivering high quality lessons in which all pupils are motivated to achieve excellence. The successful candidate will be passionate about Science and have a specialism in Physics and will be committed to ensuring that every child achieves the highest possible academic standards.
The school are looking for someone who will:
- Be committed to supporting their ethos
- Demonstrate excellent classroom practice and have high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
- Inspire, enthuse and motivate our pupils.
- Be able to develop, establish and sustain good working relationships with all members of the school community
- Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Deliver lessons in line with national curriculum, providing students with engaging lessons designed to ensure that students can maximise their overall ability fully
- Work with students of mixed ability
- Manage behaviour of students, and ensure that pupils are adhering to school policy both within the classroom as well as across the school site
- Manage the needs of those with SEN, as well as providing consistent support
- Providing educational material and resources designed to allow students to thrive within the subject
- Monitor day to day factors related to attendance, exam reparation and overall student progress/attainment
- 'Good' Ofsted (2017)
- Trust School
Teaching Personnel benefits:
- Provide you with your own personal and dedicated recruitment consultant equipped with specialist sector knowledge and on hand to give advice and guidance throughout
- Access to our unique CPD academy
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme
For immediate consideration please apply via this advert with an up-to-date CV.