Secondary Teacher of Mathematics
Start Date: Easter 2021
End Date: June 2021 (Potential to become permanent)
Location: Derbyshire / Sector: Secondary
Pay Rate: £120-£175 p/d
Hours: Full Time - 5 days per week
Milk Education are partnering with a Secondary School, who is looking for a Teacher of Mathematics to start Easter 2021. The post is a temporary full-time contract until the end of the academic year and will involve the full duties of a secondary teacher. There is a possibility based on overall outcomes and suitability that the role could become permanent.
The department has requested the individual be experienced within teaching Maths up to Key Stage 4 and have positve classroom presence. The department is looking for an individual who is aspiring, dedicated and keen to contribute any previous successes within the department. The department is looking to grow and expand it's staffing and for this individual to grow with them.
- Teaching Key Stages 3 and 4- Mathematics
- Taking responsibility for the progression of this cohert of students
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline through provided behaviour policies
- Be involved in curriculum and whole department development
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline.
- Initiative, leadership and supervisory skills and team working abilities.
We are looking for teachers that are:
- Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom;
- Passionate about enabling every student to fulfil their potential;
- Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
- Creative in their approach to students learning
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across South Yorkshire and Derbyshire. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please submit your CV and we will be in contact should your application be successful.