Cross Green, Leeds
£29,000 - £35,000
Monday to Friday
I'm currently recruiting for an experienced Production Manager to join a growing textiles company who provide a diverse range of clothing, Worldwide.
They are seeking a Production Manager to support the current operation in the management of floor staff, production scheduling, and KPI management.
- Experience within a production manager role
- Experience within a textile industry
- ICT Literate
- Able to communicate effectively across all areas of the business
- Ability to work flexibly and to make decisions quickly
- Team player with a flexible “Can-Do” attitude
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Previous experience in transport/planning environment
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and manage priorities effectively
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate clearly at all levels
- Able to work using own initiative
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Plan and organise production plan, day to day
- Oversea stock levels ensuring levels remain adequate for potential orders
- Monitor machine maintenance
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and within budget
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
- Liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- Collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers
- Review worker performance and identify training needs
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
If you have Production Manager experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.