HEA seeks a dedicated Assistant Proposal Coordinator to join its mid-sized, creative and dynamic engineering firm. The position will support in the development of the company’s marketing and communication materials.
This position will work closely with others in the Marketing Department and in the Firm; including Partners, Directors and Technical Staff. The Proposal Assistant participates in all stages of the procurement process, from strategy to proposal preparation to presentation; in a deadline-driven environment.
· BA or BS in English, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related discipline
· Passionate about delivering a high-quality work product
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality or accuracy
· Have self-disciplined approach to establishing priorities and meeting multiple concurrent deadlines
· Responsive and confident multitasker
· Superb editing, proofreading and verbal communication skills
· High proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Adobe Photoshop and InDesign experience is a plus
· Experience within the A/E/C industry is a plus
Only a higher standard can get building systems right. Specializing in Building Commissioning, Consulting, and IAQ, HEA achieves a higher standard. We are one of the nation's premier building commissioning providers, having served as commissioning authority for more than 90 million square feet and $20 billion in construction cost. With offices across the country, we have one of the largest and most respected staffs of Certified Commissioning Professionals and LEED Accredited professionals in the nation.
We recognized the potential of Building Commissioning to raise industry standards from its beginnings and contributed to its development. As a pioneer, HEA commissioned the nation's first green residential high-rise building, which is also a model of sustainable design and construction principles. We continue to actively participate in the future of Commissioning and Sustainable Design through the high standards of our own practice, and through leadership in industry organizations such as the U.S. Green Building Council and the Building Commissioning Association.
Role: Assistant Proposal Coordinator
Apply for this job now.