We are seeking an Assistant General Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the team.
- Supervise team of casino staff
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in casino and card room industry
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Role: Assistant General Manager
Apply for this job now.