QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR
Companion Home Healthin Orangeis growing and looking to add a QANurse to our Corp PI team.
WHAT YOU BRING TO COMPANION
- Your knowledge of hospice care for our precious patients and families
- Your expertise of documentation guidelines and quality indicators
- Your calm approach to educating the staff, management and IDG team regarding pt care best practices and quality documentation of that care.
- You understand the team approach. You like to work with in a team
- You understand how quality care must integrate with documentation.
WHAT COMPANION BRINGS TO YOU
- Every person entrusted to our care is a VIP. This offers new and cutting edge opportunities for teaching and coaching staff.
- Opportunities to learn and grow thru conferences, JCAHO surveys for all Companion companies, attend/teach quality initiatives to all Companion companies
- Companion is a large company with a mom and pop style structure. We have a lot of resources to support you.
- Companion offers a comprehensive healthcare leadership course to those employees who want to be leaders in a healthcare organization. In addition to earning 30 CEUs, you will dig into leadership topics such as: technology driven care, population health management, interpreting and projecting from financial reports, leadership styles, HR laws, Sales and marketing.
- Our patients must receive Superior care. That means our staff cannot be stressed out or overwhelmed. The leadership of Companion, including the QAPI professionals, are committed to creating and maintaining a positive, safe environment for field staff to come and get help when they are struggling.
Possession of a current RN or LVN license
Minimum of one year professional experience as a RN or LVN.
We offer a wonderful working environment, competitive salary, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, vacation, sick, and 401K.
Companion, a leading Southern California based healthcare organization, provides Hospice, Home Health & Assisted Care Services.
With a focus on patient care, we are consistently ranked a premium provider by patients and their families. We are accredited by The Joint Commission, the national accrediting body. Our mission is simply to provide our patients with comfort, compassion, and extraordinary care.
Patients, families, and caregivers oftentimes view Companion as extended family because of the extraordinary love and care we provide. Whether you are in need of care giving services, skilled nursing or end-of-life support, Companion stands ready to meet your needs through the various services we provide. . .
- Companion Hospice
- Companion Home Health
- Companion Assisted Care
We are dedicated to our patients and their families.
We honor our healthcare partners, our staff and volunteers who work so hard to bring love and happiness to your patients.
At Companion, we're committed to bringing great care home.
Role: Registered Nurse - (RN) - Quality Assurance
Apply for this job now.