Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum, Inc benefits
REED Engineering are delighted to be working closely with a well-established and long-standing construction business who are seeking to employ an experienced E&I Project Manager on a permanent basis.
To be considered in this position you should have experience of various E&I projects and over 5 years' experience as a PM.
As E&I Project Manager, some of your key duties will include:
- Plan for pre-construction activities, including HSEQ plans
- Validate and prepare commercial budgets and reporting structures
- Estimate the labour, supervision and equipment needs for construction
- Follow and update work methods that are safe, efficient and comply with company and client policies and OH&S
- Identify / act on any site developments that require special evaluation or assessment under the contract doc's
- Keep construction/installation on budget and on schedule
- Explain and account for any budget man-hour deviations
- Ensure adequate construction organisation, clear staff roles and responsibilities and effective delegation
The ideal candidate will have:
- 12+ years construction experience and at least 5 years as a Project Manager
- Construction or trades related education
- Preference would be shown to those with Project Management certification
- Preference would also go to those with experience in the O&G, Power Generation or heavy industrial sectors
- Good contractual knowledge is beneficial
- A good knowledge of project controls, estimating, tendering and planning
If you think this sounds like the perfect next career step for you, then please apply today to avoid disappointment.