HVAC Construction Foreman
We are a small commercial HVAC construction and service company looking for the right person to fill a construction foreman position. This position will involve working closely with office and field staff to successfully complete projects on time and on budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Read and understand mechanical drawings, prints, specifications and submittals.
· Layout and coordinate work with team members and other trades.
· Effectively communicate with general contractors, other trades, and customers
· Turnkey capabilities, ability to take project from start to finish.
· Employee safety training and managing.
· Minimum 4 years’ work-related experience
· In project management: Commercial buildings, residential and industrial
· Knowledge of Federal and State regulations and code
· OSHA trained
· Installing/working with: Sheet Metal, Hot/Chilled Water Piping, start-up
(electrical and controls knowledge a plus, welding knowledge a plus)
Competitive pay based on experience
Role: HVAC Construction Foreman
Apply for this job now.