.NET Developer, Full Stack, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, 100% Remote Working
Joining this mature Information Security Consultancy with an international presence during a period of growth and expansion, this is an opportunity for an experienced Full Stack .NET Developer to take complete ownership of a drive to create a number of external client-facing web applications and internal tools.
With complete ownership over technology selection, requirement scoping, design, architecture and build, there is the clear path for the successful Full Stack .NET Developer to build a team and develop the role into a Development Manager/Head of Development position.
Immediate requirements for the Full Stack .NET Developer to get to grips with include developing an MVP for a SaaS supply chain risk assessment platform for client use, and an internal tool for time tracking, project management and reporting. Developing these applications from the ground up, as an experienced Full Stack .NET Developer, you'll consider everything from UI/UX, through to database design and cloud infrastructure, with robustness and security front of mind.
With offices in the county of Hampshire, the Full Stack .NET Developer will be working from home, but will need to be willing to travel to the office from time to time.
Along with a competitive basic salary, you can also expect a pension contribution, private medical cover, life assurance and 28 days' holiday in addition to all public holidays. All travel expenses will be paid for as standard.
What do I need?
- Excellent breadth of knowledge across web systems, architecture, and ideally, cloud infrastructure
- Experience of working with business stakeholder to define requirements
- Strong development skills using .NET, SQL Server, C#, MVC, etc.
- Experience of working with responsive front-end technologies (Angular, Vue, React, or similar)
- Database design and management
- Experience with version control and issue tracking software
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, early-stage business environment
- Project coordination and time management skills
I want to do that!
If you'd like to learn more about either the Full Stack Developer position or the company itself, then just call me or drop me an email, as I'd love to hear from you! If, though, you think this role could be right for you and you'd like to learn more, then please apply now!
.NET Developer, Full Stack, C#, ASP.NET, MVC
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.