Hours: 7.30am - 9am (7.5 hrs p/w), 3pm - 6pm (15 hrs p/w or Combination of both 22.5 hrs p/w
Are you looking to start your career in a childcare / education setting or sports coaching?
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about working with children, can bring energy and enthusiasm with them every day.
S4A Sports offer a combination of primary school PE teaching and Ofsted wrap-around childcare to schools within the local area. Due to continued growth, we are now looking to recruit part time play leaders to help deliver Ofsted quality wrap-around childcare in a school setting.
As a Play Leader you will be responsible for ensuring a fun, active and stimulating safe place for children at the club to freely play as well as leading specific activities such as crafts, science experiments and cooking among a few. You will need to be able to adapt your skills and experience to work with different age ranges throughout a session.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Bringing energy and enthusiasm to every session
- Being professional in your interactions with children, parents, colleagues, and schools
- Safeguarding of the children
- Assisting with the safe set up and packing away of equipment, ensuring all equipment is stored safely
- Making sure health and safety procedures are being followed
- Being familiar with and following all company policies and procedures
- Experience of working within a childcare setting
- Paediatric First Aid Trained
- Enhanced DBS Check (can be obtained through the Company)
- Safeguarding (can be obtained through the Company)
- Full Clean Driving Licence
In return you will be offered:
- Free childcare all year round
- Individual Training and Development/Career opportunities
- S4A Uniform
- CPD Training
- Life Insurance
- Competitive rates of pay
How to Apply
To find out more, please apply here and our client will be in direct contact.