PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION - Assembly of printed circuit boards utilizing Surface Mount Technology
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Responsible for carrying out the duties listed below in a proficient, orderly and safe manner, while maintaining a positive attitude and solid attendance record.
- operate SMT pick-and-place machine
- Hand place SMT components and hand paste PCBs
- Operate screen printing equipment; including setup and tear down per established procedures
- Reliably produce quality workmanship consistent with IPC or equivalent standards
- Pass IPC certification for CIS including Libra required modules
- Able to follow written instructions and provide feedback as to how to improve those instructions
- Perform other tasks as assigned within the qualifications and training received
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess good attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to detect quality defects to prevent further reoccurrence
- Basic knowledge of Windows based computers, MS Word and Excel
- Standing and walking the length of an SMT line (approximately 40 feet) for eight hours in a workday
- Manual dexterity and use of hand tools
- Occasional lifting up to 30 pounds
- Occasional pushing wheeled cart of product weighing 30-40 pounds
- Prolonged use of stereo microscopes to perform detailed tasks
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check and education verification as outlined by Libra
Libra Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of and discrimination or harassment.
Libra Industries is a tobacco free environment.
Libra Industries is a privately held electronics contract manufacturing company that has been in business for over 30 years. We provide customized manufacturing solutions that make our customers more competitive and improve their profitability. We believe in the importance of taking the time to listen to our customers and to understand their specific needs. We view their challenges as our opportunity to provide a complete manufacturing solution with exceptional customer service.
When you contract with Libra Industries, you place your project in the hands of experts who offer electronic manufacturing services with a unique combination of experience, technical expertise and a team dedicated to managing your products throughout its entire life cycle.
Role: SMT Operator - 2nd Shift
Apply for this job now.