The main function of the Contact Center Trainer is to deliver end user application training on the Verint Systems product lines. We are looking to hire skilled candidates who wish to become an end user trainer. Must reside within 1 hour drive to major airport. CURRENT usage in a contact center environment on one of the following platforms REQUIRED:
• Verint Workforce Management platform v11.x and/or
• Verint Workforce Management platform v15.x
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• 3+ years of experience working with the Verint Workforce Management 11.x and/or 15.x platform(s) - REQUIREMENT
• Currently working as a Workforce Analyst in a contact center including: forecasting, planning, scheduling, intraday, reporting on the Verint Workforce Management 11.x and/or 15.x
• Driven, independent self-starter with flexibility to the changing schedules of customers needs
• Able to communicate, document and provide system and industry specific knowledge to customer
• Develop and deliver best practices and visual aids for end users
• Provide product demonstrations
• Collaborate with consultants, trainers, engineers and sales teams
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience identifying business problems and proposing effective resolutions
• Able to learn new technology and/or product enhancements
• Must be organized and able to commit and deliver according to timelines
• Able to work independently but must be a team player
• Must hold or obtain passport, be able to travel up to 80%
• English required, additional languages a plus
Group Elite Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Group Elite Communications Inc. (GEC) specializes in customer interaction solutions that optimize customer experience and enhance efficiencies. GEC utilizes our team’s industry expertise and proficiency in numerous verticals to offer exceptional design, installation, training, consulting and support services.
Group Elite’s success is driven by an innovative and committed team that has a combined 100+ years of experience in contact center management, technical support, and Back Office. This experience allows GEC to offer exceptional service with a deep technical expertise and unmatched speed of deployment.
Role: Workforce Management Analyst to End User Trainer - Remote Position
Location: Greenwood Village,
Apply for this job now.