Senior Application Specialist
Limerick, Republic of Ireland
Competitive compensation package
Life Science Laboratories require advanced informatics solutions in order to operate effectively and efficiently.
We are seeking a hands on NuGenesis Consultant to support researchers in the expert use of these systems with laboratory experience and a background in supporting scientific applications, especially Waters NuGenesis and SDMS.
This position requires knowledge of Windows scientific application and the Waters environment in order to diagnose issues and manage the application, but does not require day-to-day infrastructure management (OS provisioning, OS patching, etc.)
Purposeful & inspirational environment
Dynamic culture in which customers are at the forefront
Being part of a highly qualified team that is committed to excellence
Access to cutting-edge expertise through which you can make positive impact in the world around us
* Technical SME
* Provide Level 1-2 support for scientific applications, including NuGenesis
* Gather requirements from users for enhancements or patches
* Manage existing templates and configuration
* Install and configure application enhancements
* Manage application user lifecycle management
* Perform unit testing
* Work with software vendors for application troubleshooting
* Coordinate with other support teams within the organization
* Some off-hours support may be required to install application upgrades or monitor/verify OS patches or upgrades
* Project Management
* Change control management/execution
* Experience with Waters NuGenesis
* Experience with scientific applications (Empower, Pipeline Pilot, Spotfire) desired
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Life Science or Technical field
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Good requirements analysis & documentation experience
* Problem solving and analytical capabilities; ability to deal with and resolve conflicts
* Previous in-lab experience desired
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills then please contact or call #removed#59.
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.