SEN Teaching Assistant
Across KS1 and KS2
£55 - £75
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is 6 weeks experience within the relevant sector and Team Teach training.
Vision for Education are looking for patient, flexible, and resourceful people to join our supply agency. We are currently working with various education settings in and around South Gloucestershire.
The role will involve supporting young people who require a range of physical, medical, sensory, communication and social, emotional and mental health needs, either on a 1:1 or classroom basis.
To be considered for the SEN Teaching Assistant position, you will need:
- A minimum of 6 weeks experience working with children or young people with special educational needs.
- Experience of working 1:1 and in classroom environments within the past 2 years (will need to obtain references).
- Team Teach training or willing to attend the course held through Vision - free of charge.
- A genuine desire to enrich and help with development of students' lives.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Eduation, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol Team on 0117 248 2600.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.