Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Band 8b Head of Theatre Services within an NHS setting based in Swindon.
Contract - 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours - Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Rate of pay: £40+ per hour
Negotiable depending on experience
About the role
- The post holder will be responsible for the overall operational management and leadership of one of the division's business units. The post holder will work in collaboration with the Clinical Leads and Matrons to ensure effective workforce planning, performance of teams and on-going business development.
- To lead and develop the designated specialties within the Division with responsibility for operationally managing the service.
- To ensure the achievement of National, Regional, Trust and Divisional performance indicators e.g. 18 weeks, to deliver a high quality, effective service, where patient experience and patient safety is central.
- Responsible for ensuring the services are delivering against key standards and objectives and are fit for purpose. In particular financial expenditure targets, costs control, CIPS, QUIPPS, and quality, CQUIN, and activity targets for the Services.
- Development of effective working relationships with Matrons and Clinical Leads to provide a cohesive leadership team to the services.
- Experience of working in Acute Trust
- Experience in leading operating theatre services in public or private sector
- Track record of leading and achieving significant changes
- We offer up to a £250 referral bonus - so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group - #removed# / firstname.lastname@example.org