Job Number: 576390
Closing Date: 10/15/2018
Category: NCDIT - Data Entry Specialist
Start Date: 10/15/2018
End Date: 04/15/2019
NCDIT is seeking an organized and self-directed Data Entry Specialist with experience in both contract and legal documentation. The Specialist will assist with a contract consolidation effort underway within the Department of Information Technology.
We are seeking an organized and self-directed Data Entry Specialist with experience in both contract and legal documentation. The Specialist will assist with a contract consolidation effort underway within the Department of Information Technology.
The Data Entry Specialist is tasked with data entry from contractual documentation (hardcopy and softcopy) into forms, spreadsheets and software applications to assist in the consolidation effort. The Specialist will help facilitate effort to consolidate, review and input the data necessary for record keeping. The Specialist will also track and report on the status of data entry work completed for the project team and business stakeholders. In support of these activities, the Data Entry Specialist will need to coordinate with contacts from the various areas of the agency to review documentation, distribute information and resolve questions and needed clarifications.
Core Job Functions:
• Review contractual documents for data entry needs.
• Perform data entry from contractual documents into identified information repository.
• Prepare reports on status of both document receipt and status of data input/entry.
• Prepare contracts and data entry materials for reviews with business stakeholders.
• Operate office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine).
• Perform miscellaneous data entry and document preparation in support of other departments.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Adhere to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
Contract Administrator Requirements and Qualifications
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret common contractual documents and related material. Contracts and/or financial knowledge and experience preferred.
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
• Two years previous experience as a contract administrator, business administrative or related field.
• Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to calculate percentages.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
• Ability to take initiative, multi-task, prioritize, manage time efficient and effectively adapt to changes.
• Strict adherence to company guidelines, compliance laws, and legal requirements
Required - 2yrs - Experience reading, analyzing and interpreting common contractual documents and related material.
Required - 2yrs - Previous experience as a contract administrator, business administrative or related field
Required - 2yrs - Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to calculate percentages.
Required - 2yrs - Extensive MS Excel experience
Desired - 2yrs - Experience inputting contractual or financial documents
Logic House Ltd., was incorporated in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1990. It is a small business which provides a comprehensive range of management and technical services for the development of information systems. Logic House has experienced continuous growth, due in large measure to our history of successful service engagements. Operating from Pennsylvania and California, Logic House has earned a reputation for providing quality professional services in a timely and cost effective manner.
Role: NCDIT - Data Entry Specialist 576390 NC
Apply for this job now.