Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be partnering with a leading Global employer to recruit a Contract Accounting Manager for their Worksop site.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of up to 8 Accountants who have responsibility for providing management accounting and reporting services to the UK&I business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and producing monthly accounts for key contracts
- Manage the production of forecasts and budgets
- Managing BPC reporting - input and reconciliation
- Manage, recruit, support and coach a team of up to 8 Accountants
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage and maintain all operating procedures
- Manage profit and loss payroll reconciliation process
- Accrued revenue review and debt recovery assistance where required
- Provide support to internal and external audits and the statutory accounts process
- Provide information to support Statutory Accounts process
- Manage ad-hoc requests for analysis to support the business with their decision making
- Drive efficiencies across the team
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Proven track record in management accounts production
- People management experience
If you have the relevant reporting and people management skills to be successful in this role and want to work for a market leading Global business, then please apply today or contact Steve Bruce for a confidential discussion.