The Concierge Representative must be a dynamic individual who is capable of handling different tasks simultaneously. Concierge Representatives must be versatile and able to work individually and in group setting. Concierge Representative must communicate with Office Manager, Operations Manager and Marketing Management to discuss processes and outcomes.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Represent the company and the patient.
- Identify patients requiring assistance with PCP transfers.
- Assist patients with PCP transfers. Maintain lobby and coffee areas clean and organized.
- Assist in preparing new patient packets with the enrollment forms and company brochures.
- Conduct in office patient satisfaction surveys.
- Print out referrals for patients.
- Promote the FPG Seniors Club in the area (BVL and Apopka - coming soon!) and its activities including physical activities, conferences, diabetes classes, etc.
- Work with FPG marketing Reps. in case patients have questions, concerns or requests from their health plans.
- Provide orientation on all Medicare programs accepted and about Medicare information area in offices.
- Provide company orientation including all value-added services offered.
- Guide office tours.
- Offer community resources information for patients with low income or specific needs, general Medicare information and sometimes assist in filling out applications for some of the services including: transportation and Safelink free cellular phones, etc.
- Create and submit weekly reports by email to: the office and regional operation managers as well as the marketing director and marketing manager, with the purpose of keeping track of progress at the office or to bring up issues that need to be assessed.
- Listen to patients concerns, comments, complaints, and suggestions. Try to understand, explain, calm and find solutions to the different situations that patients may present while waiting time in the lobby.
- Assist new patients filling out their new package forms, on many occasions complete all forms for patients that need extra assistance. Forms must be completed in a private area.
- Take care of patients when they need help for: the need for a wheel chair while in the office and parking lot, the need for immediate attention from a nurse or a doctor, and the need for “emergency” snack, water or coffee.
- Greet patients.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree preferable
- 2+ years of experience in customer service and sales.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Communication skills to share information with a variety of audiences effectively
- Basic computer skills including knowledge on Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of more than one language is a plus
- Knowledge of healthcare industry recommended
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to assist patients
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and/or sit for extended period of time. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift, push, pull and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- May be required to work weekend hours
Role: Concierge Representative- Temp Position
Apply for this job now.