Company: PEDIATRICS ON DEMAND INC
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Pediatrics On Demand Management Company owns and operates Pediatrics On Demand Urgent Care for Kids and Minis Pediatric Walk-In Clinic - with a third company opening soon, in Oak Lawn, IL. We are seeking detail-oriented, professional, and qualified Human Resources Specialist to share in expanding the knowledge, information, and services of our 3 ever-growing companies to our communities and beyond.
Human Resources Specialist
- Enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by researching, posting and updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Coordinates the staff recruitment and on-boarding process.
- Processes new employee paperwork.
- Reviews job applications and forwards qualified applications to the hiring team and follows up with the manager on progress to hire. Sets up interviews with candidates.
- Assists in interview and makes recommendations for hires
- Conducts outside checks (E-Verify, Criminal Background, etc.)
- Answers employee questions about human resources policies and procedures.
- Participates in meetings and training's as requested.
- Assists in other human resources related duties as assigned.
- Assisting with developing the Employee Handbook outline/TOC.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 1 to 3 years of related work experience.
- Understanding of human resources and policies.
- Understanding and share the company's culture.
- Understanding and knowledgeable of State and Federal Employment Laws.
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills.
- Excellent working individually and as a team.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office.
- Experience working in an Human Resources position in a medical facility is a plus but not required.
- Part-time, 20 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Human Resources 1 year (Required)
Powered by JazzHR