INJECTION MOLDING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
- MUST HAVE HANDS ON EXPERIENCE TROUBLESHOOTING AND MAINTAINING INJECTION MOLDING MACHINES
- This position will maintain production and facility equipment to include installation, set up, preventative maintenance and adjustments required by technical service instructions.
- Safely troubleshoots, repairs, and executes all preventive maintenance tasks on injection molding related equipment required in tooling and manufacturing
- Inspects and tests machinery and equipment to detect causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles machinery and equipment to gain access and perform diagnoses
- Removes and replaces worn or defective parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, pulleys, gears, bearings, bushings, etc.
- Repairs hoses, wiring, valves, etc., reassembles and verifies proper function.
- Analyzes Fault Reports and service requests from personnel.
- Effectively communicates with outside equipment suppliers to obtain competitive quotes, resolve equipment performance, maintenance, and reliability issues.
- Maintains meticulous housekeeping with regard to work areas, tools, company vehicles and other company equipment to continually reflect the high standards of the company.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing Maintenance program for all production equipment.
Facility Responsibility: Maintenance Technician
- Inspects and repairs building utilities such as replacing light bulbs and electronic ballasts, fuses, outlets, switches and other defective parts.
- Safely troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains all building systems such as HVAC, pumps, chillers, air compressors, plumbing and electrical.
- Inspects machinery and equipment to detect causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles machinery and equipment to gain access and perform diagnoses, corrective and preventative maintenance tasks, reassembles and verifies proper function.
- Conducts periodic inspection of building systems and performs tests using a variety of instruments.
Role: INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MECHANIC - PLASTIC MOLDING
Apply for this job now.