SEE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING
Central Freight Lines offers Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers great pay and an exceptional work environment!
You may not even know it, but Central Freight Lines is one of the top carriers in the trucking industry and YOU can be a part of it too. As a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines, your earnings will be higher"and so will your job satisfaction!
Our Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers:
Various Start Times
10-11 Hr Shifts
Hourly Pay (Depending on location/experience)
- Pick up and deliver freight within your local city area
- Load, unload, stack and secure freight
- Inspect tractor and trailer to insure proper working order
Based out of Waco, TX, Central Freight Lines has been in operation since 1925, hauling less-than-truckload (LTL) general freight communities. We're fully dedicated to our drivers and have been since the very beginning. If you're a driver with a knack for customer service, your success starts HERE"apply today to be a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines and see where we can take you
Be able to read, write, and speak English.
23 years of age
Have Class A CDL with Hazardous Materials endorsement and Doubles/ Triples endorsement, DOT physical, and be able to lift and move large quantities of freight.
- Picks up and delivers freight to destination on time as specified on freight bill in a manner which will avoid accidents and injuries to self, other and personal property.
- Inspects tractor and trailer at the beginning and end of each day to insure proper working order.
- Loads, unloads, stacks, and secures freight in a manner to prevent to prevent injury, damage or shifting while maximizing space.
- Collects freight charges, COD's, and outstanding bills at time of delivery or pick up. Turns in bills, delivers receipts, money, inspection reports and trip cards to designated areas.
- Inspects and counts freight to determine proper overage, shortage, and damages. Determines potential claims.
- Secures new and existing customers.
- Fuels bobtail and tractor trailer.
Central Freight Lines has a rich history of providing transportation to emerging businesses and Fortune 500 industry leaders since 1925. CFL has sustainability. financial strength and an infrastructure designed to intelligently support the logistical needs of North America's largest manufacturing, retail and distribution enterprises.
Central Freight Lines was awarded the Natural Gas Vehicle Achievement Award. Central was recognized as a national innovator, early adapter and outstanding leader with vision to advance natural gas as a vehicular fuel. CFL was selected as on of the TOP 50 GREEN FLEETS IN AMERICA.
Our founder Mr. W. W. Callan was inducted into the Transportation Hall of Honor by the Texas Transportation Institute at Texas A&M University. His selection was based on his leadership contribution to the Texas Transportation System, which is recognized as one of the finest multimodal transportation systems in the world.
Today Central Freight operates 82 terminals located throughout the United States.
Role: LOCAL PICK UP & DELIVERY DRIVER - HOME NIGHTLY -CLASS A CDL
Apply for this job now.