Key Stage 1 Teacher (KS1)
£90 - £207 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 Teacher (KS1) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local school in Durham. This is a full-time Key Stage 1 Teacher (KS1) role, covering a Year 2 class for one full term initially. Working hours will be 8:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday, beginning in April 2021.
The desired Key Stage 1 Teacher (KS1) will be working in a Year 2 class of pupils with a wide range of ability levels. The school are looking for a confident individual who has a nurturing approach in the classroom, and ideally someone who has recently taught in Key Stage 1 (KS1).
This primary school has very high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. They are looking for an experienced KS1 Teacher (KS1) to join their supportive team. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 1 Teacher (KS1), you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 1 level, ideally in Year 2
- Have a good understanding of the current curriculum
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Key Stage 1 Teacher (KS1) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance rela