Finance and Operations Program Manager, Princeton, NJ
Small World Brands is currently seeking a talented and versatile Program Manager with strong Operations and Finance background. The candidate must have experience working collaboratively with global teams to manage day to day operational and financial programs. This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, self-motivated leader to be part of a startup company in the Health and Beauty categories. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, all while staying highly organized and detail oriented.
The Operations Finance & Analysis Project Manager will:
· Support strategically General Manager of the region to help drive performance and delivery of company’s strategic and financial targets
· Develop standard processes, compliance procedures and tools for analyzing, tracking, monitoring and reporting performance data across financials and operations
· Drive and integrate performance management and governance processes as well as portfolio analytics
· Be instrumental in orchestrating production and review of the periodic (Monthly and Quarterly) scorecards and other reporting mechanisms for Senior Management reviews as well Global Management Board reviews
· Provide financial leadership and guidance in the following areas:
o Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
o Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
o Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
o Maintain banking relationships
o Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
o Manage the preparation of the company's budget
o Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
o Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
o Manage bank relationships, process POs and Invoices and general book-keeping
· Lead and support strategic activities throughout the business cycle
· Function as a Subject Matter Expert for operations and finance areas
· A Bachelor’s degree is required with a focused degree in Finance or Accounting, Operations Management or Project Management is preferred
· An advanced degree is preferred
· A minimum of 8 years of related business experience is required and preferable experience working with startups is critical.
· A minimum of 5 years of Finance & Accounting experience is strongly preferred
· Knowledge and experience in accounting software (QuickBooks, Wave, Zero…) is preferred
· Knowledge and experience in project management and program management methodologies, processes and tools is preferred
· Experience in Facilitation/mentoring, Business Process Development is strongly preferred
· Experience leading cross-functional project teams or initiatives is required
· Superior analytical, influencing, negotiating and communication skills are required
· The ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organization is required
This position may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
About Small World Brands:
Small World Brands (SWB) is start-up founded through a collaboration of like-minded people from different parts of the world with more than 70 years of collective consumer product and healthcare experience who believe in positively impacting the health and wellbeing of people around the world. We are focused on developing Health and Beauty Brands that are authentic and serve a greater purpose. SWB is a fast-paced, fun and passionate global company with presence in US, Singapore and Hong Kong. Our mission is to build brands by delivering compelling product, content, and immersive brand experiences while supporting communities around the world in girl’s education and commitment to supporting women owned businesses globally.
Role: Finance and Operations Program Manager
Apply for this job now.