Company: PAGE PERSONNEL FINANCE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £23,144 - £24,144 per annum
To play a key role in delivering Marketing communications to prospective students through successful data management and the day-to-day running of our CRM and event systems.
Our client, based in Yorkshire, is a Not-for-Profit organisation, offering higher education qualifications to over 20,000 students at one time.
As the Marketing Systems Officer you will work closely with the CRM Marketing System Manager to manage recruitment events and delivery of communications. Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- To be confident and accurate when using Excel to filter, edit and manage customer data.
- Ensure data is imported into the CRM accurately, timely and with no duplicate records.
- Make sure data gathered via events and online forms goes into the CRM to create new customer leads and update communications history of existing customers.
- Build an excellent understanding of our customer data, marketing CRM (MS Dynamics) and event systems.
- To help in utilising the CRM and event systems to their full capabilities, as well as supporting the CRM Marketing Systems Manager in the development of their new CRM system.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience of using and developing data systems in a marketing environment.
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience and capabilities.
- Experience of using data to support communications to customers.
- Demonstrate experience working with databases, data analysis and email marketing platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Offering a salary of £23,144.
- Annual leave entitlement is 26 days plus bank holidays.
- Hybrid working.
- Company pension.