Company: JHE & PARTNERS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
JHE & Partners are excited to be working with very successful business in Huddersfield as they look to recruit a Senior Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. If you are a qualified accountant looking for a role that will involve business partnering with the Exec and Leadership team, providing insightful information that will inform decision making and the strategic direction of the business, this is the role for you!
As a key part of the commercial finance team, this role will report to the Group FP&A Manager. Key duties will include:
- Month end - Preparation of accruals, prepayments and ownership of the P&L and commentary
- Variance analysis, understanding key drivers
- Production of management reporting including: operational KPI's, product performance, headcount and overhead analysis
- Project finance including operations and technology functions, from developing business case through to delivery, tracking and review
- Supporting the wider finance function
Applicants will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified. Experience in a similar, commercial finance role would be a distinct advantage along with a proven ability to partner with various departments. Attention to detail, a general curiosity for business and the ability to work collaboratively with both finance and non-finance colleagues is going to be key to success in this role.
Offering a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank), hybrid working and many other benefits, this is a great opportunity to join a successful, award winning business who put their employees first.
Please get in touch asap for more details!