An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Care Assistant to join our Client's residential nursing care services in Gillingham.
A Care Assistant is required at their site in Gillingham, where they encourage residents to take part in a range of engaging activities based on their lifestyle needs and preferences. Many of their activities take place within the home environment and include art, handicrafts, visiting entertainers, quiz nights as well as garden parties and summer barbecues. They empower individuals to enjoy those everyday routines they cherish, whether that's having a salon blow-dry and manicure or keeping up to date with their favourite sports. All are encouraged and available. Their residents enjoy shopping days as well as seasonal trips to the seaside.
Why work here?
- Excellent induction programme.
- Ongoing career training and development.
- Opportunities for progression within the business.
- Excellent workplace pension.
- Free hot meals while on shift.
- Generous annual leave package.
- Happy, friendly working atmosphere.
The Role of a Care Assistant:
- To carry out and undertake specific and general tasks which will provide good quality of health, welfare and well-being of the residents.
- To contribute, develop and implement residents person-centred care plans.
- To work flexibly to meet the resident's support needs.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all persons in the resident's life.
- To work as part of a person-centred team.
- To work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company with your colleagues.
Previous experience as a Care Assistant is desirable but not essential since all training needs will be provided for you including gaining a diploma in Health and Social Care.
If you are interested in joining their friendly team, please apply below. Appointment to this position will be subject to a successful DBS check
For more details on this Registered Nurse post, please call Jonathan or apply on-line.