Location: D.C. Metro area
Unimex Corporation is a manufacturer and reseller of specialty footwear and uniform apparel products in Sterling, VA. Our major market includes law enforcement, security, corrections, public safety agencies and retail. Our growth has created the need to add a local Sales Manager in the DC Metro area to establish our brand and drive sales to the government agencies. We are seeking an enthusiastic, outgoing, customer driven, self-starter to establish new accounts in the assigned territory. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial vision with a proven record of producing results, willing to take on new challenges and work independently.
- Responsible for the full cycle of sales, including identifying opportunities and prospects, create responses to RFQ or RFP, close sales, manage order fulfillment, address customer requests
- Assist in creating and preparing bids for government contracting opportunities
- Identify end user’s specific needs for products; propose and demonstrate products to end users
- Report progress on sales leads, prospects, customer feedback on products and service to management
- Approximately 50% travel within DC area to visit and serve accounts or prospects.
- Minimum two years experiencing in selling to the federal government
- Associate degree or above
- Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record
- Working knowledge of governmental acquisition and contracting highly desired
- Experience with the General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule
- Law enforcement or military experience preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of contracts and negotiation techniques
- Excellent presentation skills, both writing and speaking
- Basic computer skills (e.g., MS Word, Excel, Outlook) required
Compensation will include base salary, sales commission and travel expense reimbursement, in addition to regular benefits of paid holidays/vacations/sick, medical insurances and 401K.
We take great pride in the products we offer and in our employees. In turn, we desire employees who want to succeed and grow with the company.
Role: Full-time Government Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.