Position: (176) Electrician
This is a Direct Hire Position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair & maintain all electrical aspects of an industrial manufacturing facility, 480volts and below.
- Responsible for collecting and assisting with documentation of repair details.
- Basic PLC programming and troubleshooting.
- Ability to provide a rapid response to emergency breakdowns in a highly automated automotive assembly facility.
- Ability to quickly analyze and repair both mechanical and electrical equipment. Ability to safely work in a highly automated environment.
- Ability to help train others on necessary skills to perform repairs.
- Ability to facilitate the recovery of equipment from a technical fault.
- Ability to demonstrate sound practices and methodology in the execution of electrical repairs of equipment, as well as any other assigned activities.
- Ability to demonstrate sound methodology in providing long-term resolution to equipment failures.
- Perform troubleshooting & execute repairs from mechanical and/or electrical schematic, sketches, manuals, specifications, written and oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
Physical Requirements of these positions include:
- The following physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform.
The key actions of job:
- The employee is required to talk and/or hear in an industrial setting (noise level is moderate).
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk on a concrete surface from 4-8 hours.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception and focus adjustment.
- Electrical Certification.
Ohm Systems was incorporated in 1998 in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We provide information technology consulting services to all levels of government and commercial clients. We have built our success by developing a deep understanding of each client technical and managerial requirements through a focused and rigorous analysis methodology. This approach enables us to deliver solutions that accurately target and consistently achieve your goals in measurable ways. We tailor our project management approach to meet the quality, delivery and cost priorities you define. This ensures that we deliver in a way that establishes and maintains congruence with your organization objectives.
Apply for this job now.