We are seeking a Machinist / Manualto join our team! You will operate and repair a variety of machine tools and mechanical instruments.
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed equipment to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
- Familiarity machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
Well established 37 year old company, family owned with great benefits. Top pay $28.00/hr. for experienced machinist
Top pay $28.00/hr. for experienced machinist
Company paid employee health insurance, company paid life insurance, 401-K, paid vacation, 9 paid holidays
Role: Machinist / Manual
Apply for this job now.