Passionate and vibrant learning support assistant/ LSA position in Canvey Island!
Do you enjoy supporting and developing children?
Are you passionate about wanting to make a positive difference in a child's life?
My client is looking to for enthusiastic and energetic learning support assistants for their primary and nursery classrooms in Canvey Island. This role is suited to those who are compassionate and have a genuine dedication to nurturing well-rounded children. You must demonstrate a good ability to build a relationship with the school and show initiative and a 'can do' attitude approach to learning. There are part-time and full-time positions (term time only).
These vacancies are for January 2021 start.
The ideal LSA/ Learning Support Assistant should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 6 months experience in an educational establishment
- A calm, patient and caring persona of a compassionate nature.
- Excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1
- Experience with supporting/managing children on a small group basis.
Minimum qualification, English and Maths GCSE grade C and perferably a Level 3 CACHE qualification.
For further details please contact Annie on 01245 335 533 277 or e-mail #removed#