This position is responsible for ensuring quality brand delivery to achieve desired business results through direct management of 1 salon and leadership over an additional 1 to 3 salons.
- Manages the selection, training, assessment and development of high quality managers to assure maximum effectiveness, motivation, and retention.
- Directs the implementation and communication of tools and resources to help employees achieve brand measures and other key measures to grow their salons and achieve profitability.
- Directs the implementation and communication of salon operations processes to ensure compliance with established standards and brand strategy.
- Coaches and provides feedback to employees to improve brand delivery and salon operations.
- Provides strategic direction to employees related to the identification and support of underperforming salons to ensure opportunities are addressed in a timely manner and plans are in place.
- Manages the budget throughout the year to ensure that expenses are reasonable.
- Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers.
- 3+ years of salon management experience or 5+ years of multi-unit retail management.
- A current and valid cosmetologist or barbers license.
- Ability to work in multiple salons
- High level of computer skills including; Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates high level of leadership skills.
- Great Clips Brand Believer and experience is a plus.
- Makes sound decisions which are fair and consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Manages execution.
- Establishes relationship and trust.
- Promotes teamwork.
- Motivates and develops managers.
- Builds realistic plans.
- Uses financial data.
Role: General Manager - Hair Salon
Apply for this job now.