Business Management Associates, Inc. (BMA) Integrating People and Process Through Service, with a strategic emphasis on integrating people and process, and proven, documented project management methodology for internal and external management while maintaining a strategic and financial focus on an organizations most important component it's people;
"Love Thy Customer; Love Thy Work; Love Thy System"
Business Management Associates (BMA) is seeking a Technical Specialist with experience working with Microsoft Office software, conducting qualification reviews of SA Applicants, Adjudicating veterans' preference, reviewing applicant documents, extracting data, and preparing memorandums summarizing the data is required.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Conduct qualifications reviews of SA Applicants, adjudicating veterans preference, reviewing applicant documents, extracting data and preparing memorandums summarizing the data.
- Document and verify receipt of proper forms (including, but not limited to resumes, SF50s, and DD214s) for Special Agent Applications and file them on a government-furnished automated application/tracking system.
- Maintain an electronic and hard copy file of all applicant records. Updated records as needed to ensure regulatory requirements are met. Prepare a variety of form letters for distribution to applicants.
- When appropriate, contact other HR sections and agency Divisions to verify data; Monitor the output from HR systems and complete necessary actions to correct any errors.
- Process, type and distribute HR documentation covering all types of personnel actions for assigned organizations.
- Review and follow-up on error listings and computer edit from data input to ensure personnel actions are submitted and filed on a timely basis.
- Provide necessary information to applicants, agency employees and the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) and/or Task Monitor (TM) in response to inquiries.
- Develop spreadsheets, tracking tools, reports a presentation using Microsoft Office.
- Provide office support functions such as answering the phone, distributing mail, maintaining calendars, document scanning, and coordinating meetings and reserving conference rooms.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have experience with payroll processing, adjudicating veterans preference and basic federal human resources functions.
- Experience using Microsoft Suite and creating spreadsheets, tracking tools and reports.
- Must have demonstrated experience conducting qualification reviews, reviewing applicant data, documenting, and verifying receipt of proper forms (SF50, SF52s, DD214s etc.)
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree or High School Diploma required
- Two (2) to three (3) years of administrative experience and relative federal human resources experience
At BMA, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. BMA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which BMA has facilities. BMA believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.