Senior Social Worker - Adults Assessment Team
NonStop's client, based in the North East of England, is looking for experienced Social Workers to join their Adults Assessment team.
This is a locum 3-6 month contract for Social Workers offering a position as part of a very stable team with strong leadership who are currently taking on a social worker who has experience working with adults and older people. The role will involve looking at hospital discharges, carer breakdown and other urgent work as well as short term rehabilitation and work to help vulnerable people live independently, and also help to prevent any avoidable hospital admissions.
The Local Authority are looking for social workers with at least +3 years post qualified experience within these areas, along with some supervisory experience and that can start straight away.
Part time Opportunities:
Part time requests will be considered for all posts, but not guaranteed. Contact for further details.
- Case Load Management
- Hold a caseload of more complex cases
- Provide advice, guidance and decision making experience to cases
- Excellent understanding of the Care Act 2014
- Respond to urgent or crisis situation
- Completing reviews and short term assessment
- Community care and safeguarding assessments
- Commission a range of services designed to minimise risks and improve the quality of life of service user
- Reviewing residential, nursing home or day centre placements
- Multi-agency working
- Protecting vulnerable
The ad location show may not match the actual local authority but rather indicates that the role is within 30mile radius of that town/city. Contact to find out with authority it is.
Vastly experienced candidates may be considered for senior practitioner posts.
For more details click Apply Now or contact Brían Glancy on B.Glancy @ nonstop- [... Click Apply...] / [... Click Apply...]ext. 3393
And if you're open to working outside the North of England we have a number of roles offer +£35/hr
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries