Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra - “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. To see all of the opportunities currently available with Swiss-American CDMO, please follow this link in addition to exploring the opportunity that you have already selected below - #removed#/careers.
Quality Control Inspector, 1st Shift (6 am - 2 pm) - Temp to Permanent
(A Temporary Position with the Possibility of Becoming Full-Time, Permanent at the end of July 2021 or Before)
Under the supervision of the Quality Control Manager, the Quality Control Inspector (QCI) is responsible for assuring that all products produced at Swiss American CDMO, LLC conforms to all regulatory and quality specifications. In doing so, the QCI will monitor production, test bulk compounded product, and complete other duties as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform pre-production line inspections to ensure that all manufacturing lines are clear of materials from previous runs and is acceptable for use.
- Complete routine production line checks to check and accurately document finished good product for fill weights, visual conformity, and/or seal inspection
- Collect, document, and prepare samples for shipment for microbial and chemical testing.
- Ensure that all operations in production areas are performed in accordance to SAP SOP's and FDAlGMP guidelines.
- Assist in the execution of product/process validation activities.
- Collect and analyze appropriate samples for the release testing of finished goods and bulk product (Le. pH and Viscosity).
- Monitor all activity on the production floor to assure adherence to SAP SOP's and applicable FDAlGMP regulations.
- Participate in investigations for process deviations and product quality failures and assist in the implementation of corrective actions.
- Print and release finished good case labels to production personnel.
- All other duties and responsibilities assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates degree desired.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Business Suite and Internet software.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.