COMPANY: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Competitive Salary
An experienced, senior level Data Privacy and Data Protection Lawyer is required to join the Office of General Counsel at an international law firm. Based in London, this rare law firm Legal Counsel role is offered full-time on a permanent basis.
Your New Role
Key duties of the In-House Counsel will include:
- Assisting in the development and management of the firm’s data protection, compliance, privacy and cyber security
- Liaising and interacting with stakeholders at different levels and in different parts of the business (including partners, business services senior staff and executive management)
- Working with a focus on the UK & Middle East
It is important that the Legal Counsel can demonstrate:
- 8+ years of PQE
- Experience with the design and implementation of data protection compliance programmes for large organisations
- Experience developing an information security culture
- The ability to work independently
Please submit your application today if you would like to be considered immediately for this fantastic data protection focused In-House Counsel opportunity in London.