Part Time Inspection Sitter / Permit Runner - ORBIT ENTERY & POWER
Do you need some extra money at a part-time job? Do you have reliable transportation? We are looking for someone to help meet inspectors at our clients home to represent our company. In this position you can learn the solar business and grow into the limitless opportunities available here at Orbit Energy & Power.
We are looking for someone to help meet inspectors at our clients home to represent our company as well as delivering Permits to the job site. In this position you can learn the solar business and grow into the limitless opportunities available here at Orbit Energy & Power.
- Drive to assigned client and meet inspector while he/she completes the inspection process
- Bring back all paperwork from the inspector to the office
- Driving to various locations to pick up permits and legal documents for our permitting team.
- Effectively manage your schedule to complete several time sensitive tasks on a daily basis.
- Organize routes, drop plans on site, occasionally place labels if needed.
- Communicate with Orbit Team on a daily basis.
- Work closely with permitting coordinator and permitting department.
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent communication skills
- Construction related background is a plus
- Effective time management skills
- Seeking a responsible driver to deliver legal documents for our solar company.
- Punctuality and good communication skills.
- Must be trustworthy, accountable and follows directions well.
- Fun laid back office environment
- Mileage reimbursement
- Limitless growth opportunities
If you are interested in this great opportunity and are reliable, have a flexible schedule and a good driving record, please apply today!
"Our team exists for the purpose of making our world a more environmentally friendly planet through every single renewable energy project that we deploy." Our core values of Honesty and Integrity will be demonstrated every single day in our dealings with our clients, vendors, and co-workers. With forward-thinking leadership, we continually strive to maximize growth opportunities and profitability for the mutual benefit of our Employees, Industry Partners, and Investors. We lead by example in our never-ending pursuit of developing and building the most innovative and profitable renewable energy solutions to benefit our customers, our communities, and our world.
Our Team has been involved in the commercial general and electrical construction industry throughout the US for more than 30+ years with more than 19+ years being directly involved in the Solar & Renewable Energy fields helping to both structure deals as well as Design/ Build some of the largest and highest profile projects here in the States i.e. the first ever worldwide installs for such companies as DuPont Nemours, Johnson & Johnson and MERCK Pharmaceutical. We were involved in the original contract negotiations and build-out of such projects as The Eagles Stadium (Lincoln Financial Field), The Atlantic City Convention Center, The Liberty Science Center, GOYA Foods, Fed-Ex facilities located on the Newark-Liberty International Airport property, The Liberty Science Center Museum, DelDot, Baltimore-Washington International Airport, CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia), The New Barnes Foundation Museum in Philadelphia, Urban Outfitters in Gap, PA just to name a few.
Orbit Energy and Power is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR