Are you a SEN/Primary Teacher with Challenging Behaviour experience? Are you a dedicated and supportive SEND teacher? Do you have a good understanding of the national curriculum?
A SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher is required for long term in a SEND school in Lambeth, to teach a mix class of year 5/6. There will be 4 additional teaching assistants in the classroom to help support the children.
The role will be delivering an engaging curriculum and requires a versatile SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher who is creative and caring in their approach. The school has a team of dedicated teaching assistants who provide fantastic support to the children. The students are vulnerable and need that little bit extra support, you will need to be patient and caring.
The school has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly, and supportive of one another.
The ideal SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher will have:
- UK QTS with SEND/Primary experience
- The ability to follow the National Curriculum and provide creative lessons
- Positive approach to teaching
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
- Fantastic classroom management
In return the successful SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher will receive/will have:
- A great rate of pay
- Enough time to plan and prepare lessons
- Fantastic prospects of further long-term work
- Strong Behaviour Management
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you would like further information on this exciting SEND Teacher position, please call Kevin on 02078586655 or email your CV to #removed#