Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you a dedicated and supportive LSA? Do you have experience with challenging behaviour and SEMH?
A Learning Support Assistant is required for a Primary Pupil Referral Unit in St Helens.
The school is based upon values which include giving pupils a fresh start with the fundamental aim to provide the children with an opportunity to return back into mainstream education. Looking for teaching assistants who can help deliver support to students in a range of subjects to a good standard, including GCSE level English, Maths or Science. You must be able to engage with the students, gain their trust and help them to develop essential skills for life beyond education. The students are vulnerable and challenging and will need that little bit extra support.
The school has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another.
The ideal LSA will have:
- Experience with SEMH and challenging behaviour.
- A good knowledge of the national curriculum.
- The initiative, ability and desire to deliver fun and engaging lessons.
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils.
- The ability to deal with challenging behaviour.
In return the successful LSA will receive:
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference.
- A great rate of pay.
- Fantastic prospects of further long-term work for the right teacher.
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant.
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please call Dan on 0151 675 0888 or email your CV to #removed#