We're on the lookout for more of our country's heroes, the frontline key workers, qualified Nurses, RGNs and RMNs committed to helping the fight against COVID-19.
If you're a Registered Nurse wanting to work in a prestigious CQC-compliant adult care service, Leaders In Care wants to hear from you today. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a state-of-the-art service caring for the elderly with dementia and additional nursing requirements. For the right candidate, the role pays up to £50,000 a year.
In this RN role, you'll be a qualified nurse with excellent nursing qualifications, providing high-quality care in line with the personal care plans of service users.
If you were already in this Registered General Nurse position, your responsibilities this week would have included:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team to ensure residents receive the best possible care
- Carrying out general nursing duties, including wound care, general observations and blood-sugar testing
- Ordering, storing and administering medication
- Liaising with doctors and other professionals
To apply, you will need to have relevant nursing qualifications as a Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN. You'll also be 100% committed to building long-lasting and valued relationships with those in your care.
You will need to be well-organised and able to work on your initiative and within a friendly team. COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services in the NHS and general healthcare sector, so your help and support filling these vacancies are much appreciated.
The benefits package for this RN role includes:
- A competitive salary of up to £50,000
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Paid NMC registration worth £120 a year
To apply for this Registered Nurse job, please click APPLY or call Siobhan at Leaders In Care on [... Click Apply...]. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.