Are you looking for day to day supply roles?
We have schools across the county of Northamptonshire looking for ambitious and dynamic Supply Teachers to join them now!
We have an excellent relationship with Ofsted rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' secondary schools within Northamptonshire, who have a need for day-to-day support.
This is a great opportunity for both: experienced teachers who are seeking a better work life balance and Graduates who are looking for classroom experience before beginning their career in teaching!
- You will be able to cover both KS3 and KS4 - with the possibility of KS5.
- You will become part of a school's bubble - which will enable to you and the schools to keep safe during these unsure times.
- Building a good rapport with students is vital as this will aid your transition into schools.
- Behaviour management will be one of your strengths.
- Short term and longer bookings are available!
- An individual who holds a Degree Level Qualification or equivalent.
- An individual who has achieved UK QTS (primary, secondary or FE Level)
- Be able to travel / drive up to 30 minutes.
Why be a supply teacher?
- Supply teaching is fun! There is no planning or marking responsibilities!
- Bookings are either made in advance or on the morning you are required. Most of the work will be booked in advance but there may be occasions where you will be called between 7am and 9am for work on the same day.
- Most schools provide planning and a welcome pack to help you settle into schools.
- Payment based on a daily rate which is always paid a week in arears.
- Schools will provide their Covid19 health and safety policies to you in advance to ensure everyone's safety.
Why choose Teaching Personnel?
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency. We currently work with over 100 schools across Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire. Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes, providing day to day supply as well as long term cover and permanent staff.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training.
All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check of which we can support with a subsidised cost.
The first step is a telephone conversation with one of our consultants to discuss the process of clearing you for work and the types of work we have available in your area.
If this is the role for you, we will then proceed to clear you for work!
Are you the right teacher to join our team? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please submit a copy of your CV or contact Amy at the Northants Secondary Branch for more information on 01604 376695.