Primary Supply Teacher required for fantastic schools in Hedge End, Southampton!
Supply Desk are working with excellent Schools in Hedge End and the surrounding area who are seeking both KS1 and KS2 Supply Teachers for a long term basis. The schools regularly use Supply staff and require Primary Supply Teachers who they can rely on and request back all the time.
If you want a role which is more flexible, then is defiantly the right role for you as you can pick and choose the days you want to work.
The right candidate will be adaptable, and have QTS. The schools have brilliant facilities for both the staff and children and excellent management on site.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive and attractive pay rates offered
- Regular work in local Primary Schools
- Supportive school environments with positive leadership, and experienced support staff
- A dedicated consultant to be your contact throughout your career with Supply Desk, and can offer you a 24/7 contact service
- CPD training on a regular basis
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be an experienced Primary Teacher NQT / QTS
- Flexible with age groups and happy to work in Primary Schools and in SEN schools too
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to do well each day.
- Be able to manage behaviour effectively to ensure best possible outcomes.
Do you live in Hegde End or within an easy commute from Hedge End? Not intersted in Hedge End and looking for role in another part of Southampton?
Sound like the role for you? Then don't hesitate please call us now on 02380 230 340 / email your CV to #removed#