- Hospital in the Bronx looking for full-time PT to join their team as soon as possible
- Inpatient/Acute Care setting
- Responsibilities will include:
- Performing physical therapy evaluations for newly admitted patients
- Provide skilled physical therapy treatments to help patients attain their highest possible level of functioning with regards to their mobility and ambulation skills, strength, endurance and activities of daily living.
- Coordinating with interdisciplinary care plan team to develop long term treatment and discharge plan
- Supervising physical therapy assistants to ensure proper implementation of treatment protocols
- Documenting treatment, progress and discharge notes in accordance with facility and state regulations
- NYS Physical Therapy license required
- 1+ year of inpatient hospital experience required
Green Key Resources is a premier executive recruitment firm specializing in permanent placement, contract consulting, temp-to-hire and temporary staffing within the following specialty areas: accounting-finance, healthcare nursing & allied health, pharmaceutical, financial service operations, alternative asset management, information technology, office/legal support and human resources.
Our expertise, innovation, and commitment to our candidates and clients have made Green Key an award-winning company with a proven record of success. We know the steps it takes to build a happier future, and we're here to guide you on your way.
Role: Physical Therapist (PT)
Apply for this job now.