Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £23,500 - £25,500 per annum
Join Reed Talent Solutions' UK Volume Talent Acquisition Centre as a Talent Delivery Specialist. This is an award winning team delivering national volume projects within customer services and financial services. The team blend human interaction and automation to deliver an exceptional candidate and client journey.
Reed Talent Solutions are a leading contingent and permanent workforce solution provider; designing, implementing, and delivering bespoke solutions across all sectors. Within the UK Volume Talent Acquisition Centre, you will be fulfilling client’s temporary recruitment requirements for managed service programmes (MSP) and reskilling/upskilling programmes (Recruit, Train, Deploy).
Within the Talent Delivery Specialist role, you will be responsible for (including but not limited to) -
- Creating and posting job advertisements, mail-shot activities, and CV shortlisting
- Direct sourcing/headhunting suitable candidates
- Arranging and conducting telephone interviews
- Arranging and conducting candidate preparation meetings for client assessments and interviews
- Coordinating recruitment campaigns
- Updating clients on recruitment campaign performance
- Working alongside Talent Sourcing Specialists and Talent Delivery Specialists to meet client start date requirements
- Supporting in-booking candidates with any payroll and/or assignment related queries
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Recruitment industry experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A proven ability to develop effective working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and desire to succeed
We are driven by our purpose “improving life through work” and that stands for our co-members as well as our customers. We believe that everyone deserves a rewarding and fulfilling career. That’s why we offer a range of benefits and opportunities to help you grow professionally and personally and feel like you truly belong.
A snapshot of which includes:
- Annual rewards including the chance to win a luxury car, holiday vouchers or tech bundles.
- Extra holidays and sabbaticals after 5 and 10 years of service, with a £1000 bonus for the 10 year sabbatical.
- A career development framework which delivers regular promotions and salary increases.
- A variety of learning and development programmes and courses.
- A flexible working environment and work-life balance giving you the tools to work where you can be at your best.
- A supportive and inclusive culture that values diversity and equality.
- A chance to make a positive impact on society and the environment through our commitment to EDIB (Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging) and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) principles.
If you are looking for a company that cares about you and your career, join Reed today and be part of our mission to change lives through work.