Teaching Personnel are looking for KS1/2 English and Maths Tutors. We are approved providers for tuition through the National Tutoring Programme. The National Tutoring Programme (NTP) “aims to support schools in providing a sustained response to the coronavirus pandemic and to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap”.
Teaching Personnel have been awarded Tuition Partner status, we will provide qualified teachers and experienced tutors to deliver our programmes, along with a comprehensive set of services to help ensure success.
We are recruiting experienced tutors and teachers who are interested in providing 1:1,1:2 AND 1:3 tutoring to pupils in person as well as via on an online platform. Teaching Personnel are seeking tutors to support the growing demand in tuition across London. The requests for tuition will vary for pupils in age, ability and subject requirements - The most common subject requirements being English, Maths and Science.
Tuition gives the flexibility of managing your own time and allows you to work with as many pupils as your schedule will allow.
We are looking for the following Educators:
- Fully Qualified Teachers
- Teaching Assistants - must have at least 6 months experience
- Subject knowledge in either English, Maths, Science, MFL and Humanities
- You must have acceptable/relevant qualifications, flexible, good at building relationships, patient and have excellent subject knowledge.
To be considered, you will need to:
- Have previous experience teaching or tutoring children
- Have experience of working in Primary Schools
- Be comfortable working with children who have a wide range of needs.
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be comfortable in delivering prepared work to pupils, and completing weekly progress reports
- Experience in tutoring small groups of up to three children.
To work as a tutor through the NTP, you must be willing to complete FREE training through Teaching Personnel, such as:
- CPD accredited tutor training Training on our toolkit
- Level 3 Safeguarding training
- PREVENT training
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
How to apply:
If you are a teacher or tutor with the ability to motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Please apply by sending your CV to #removed#