Are you an enthusiastic nursery nurse who would like the opportunity to join a friendly team at a 30 place nursery in Birmingham? Do you enjoy keeping children safe, happy and making sure they're thoroughly looked after throughout the day?
A full time Nursery Nurse position is now available at a small and welcoming nursery School in Birmingham. Nursery Nurse's provide care for children up to the age of 7 years old. Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment, nursery nurses supervise activities, such as messy play, crafts, cooking, reading and outdoor/physical pursuits.
The qualifications that you will need to be successful Nursery Nurse:
- CACHE Diploma
- BA Childcare
- HND Childcare
- BTEC Nursery Nursing
- PLA Diploma in pre-school practice
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Feeding suitable meals, snacks and drink
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
- Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- Working with any health and social care professionals, where necessary, and undertaking any relevant admin/paperwork
Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide at least 2 references.
TeacherActive offers the successful Nursery Nurse:
- A dedicated one to one consultant amongst a team of friendly consultants who will work hard to find the perfect role for you
- Market leading rates of pay with fuss free payments
- Fantastic recommend a friend scheme, with a choice of amazing gifts! *Terms and Conditions apply*
If you are looking to work with children in an environment that you will be supported and appreciated, then send your CV to #removed#