Propel the industry’s biggest brands to new heights through successful retail merchandising execution as a Wireless Sales Associate.
Help spark sales for the biggest Wireless brands in the industry by successfully engaging with customers and recommending wireless products and services to fit their needs.
You’ll be responsible for driving sales and product availability in stores by partnering with store management, interacting with and advising customers, identifying sales opportunities and merchandising products.
Breakway Solutions Marketing has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Wireless Sales Associate Duties:
- Promote, present, and sell wireless products to a variety of audiences
- Engage and excite browsing customers by building relationships and promoting wireless products
- Advise customers and assist them in their selection of appropriate products and services to fit their lifestyle
- Assist customers in processes such as new activation, upgrades, and prepaid plans
- Upsell additional items such as accessories and warranty coverage plans
- Partner with store management to execute successful sales opportunities
- Ensure product display and appearance is consistent with client standards
- Two years of wireless or consumer electronic sales (minimum)
- High School Diploma or GED (bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Strong presentation and selling skills
- Passion for selling and engaging customers
- Ability to work a variety of shifts (including nights, weekends and a few holidays)
Your benefits will include:
- Weekly Base Pay
- Paid Training & Professional Development
- Travel Opportunities
- Promotions from within
- Growth Opportunities
For immediate consideration, apply today!
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded
Role: Wireless Sales Associate - Immediate Hire
Apply for this job now.