Mackin Consultancy is looking for a Build Engineer to partner with a world leader in the design of virtual reality systems on site at their Sausalito research lab.
This is a salary, contracted position.
- Improve build artifact verification
- Create nightly regression testing for research software projects
- Automate and document software package installation on new machines
- Coordinate and clean up offline data processing pipeline
- Point of contact for team on source control questions & problems
- Diagnose, describe, and communicate issues accurately to team members with varying domain knowledge. Contribute to external documentation (wiki)
- Implement various continuous integration tests on Windows & Linux
Skills and minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience as a build or automation engineer or SDET
- Experience with Perforce and at least one DVCS system (Git, Hg)
- Experience with build tools such as Cmake, Buck, PreMake, qmake, MSBuild, make, or Ant
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Travis, or BuildBot
- Strong programming skills with a scripting language, such as Python/Perl/Bash/Batch/Lua
- Experience with Windows and Linux build environments
- Development experience with C/C++ a huge plus
- Strong experience in automation and continuous integration build systems
- Ability to work well in a team environment and communicate with coworkers from a wide variety of backgrounds
Mackin Consultancy is a full service consulting firm that has expertise in a number of key areas, including contract labor, which is a key resource when helping clients scale. We provide a one-stop shop with the resources to meet your changing business needs. Mackin Consultancy is also an International global Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) consultancy. Mackin Consultancy helps businesses from all sectors and sizes (including multi-nationals at their numerous global locations) to achieve Environmental Health & Safety compliance as appropriate, in their respective areas of expertise. Mackin Consultancy works with it's diverse clients to give them every-day practical solutions to achieve their goals. Throughout our industry, we have built a solid reputation for delivering high-quality, responsive services to our clients, business partners, and fellow employees. Our commitment to quality in everything we do is a central focus of our operating philosophy. It is how we achieve client service and operational excellence that exceeds expectations.
Role: Build Engineer
Apply for this job now.