Technical Architect | Video On-Demand Platform Provider | Remote-Work
Company | A globally recognised and award-winning powering provider of one of the world's best multiscreen video platforms is searching for a Technical Architect to join their growing team.
The successful Technical Architect will be working with the latest technologies and have a crucial role in identifying which new tech is incorporated into the stack and can be completely versatile with the direction of the company.
Role | A Technical Architect with a .NET & Node background in an Agile environment which allows you to be exposed to a variety of technologies and will have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop new skills.
You will also have the ability to WORK FROM HOME for up to 3 days per week!
Required Skills (Technical Architect):
- Managing technical risk and understanding/articulating the impact of your design decisions
- Microservice architectures and design principals
- OOP / TDD / DDD design patterns
- Experience of one or more of; NodeJS, .NET 4.0+ (WCF), Java
- Good knowledge of AWS
- Flexible working hours - working remotely
- 10% bonus scheme
- Competitive Salary
- Agile Environment with a clear career-path progression plan
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Paid overtime
- Buy/sell holiday
- Family health cash plan
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Time off for community projects
- Pension scheme
- 4-week sabbatical (after 5 years service)
If you are currently a Technical Architect looking for a new challenge in a thriving environment or are looking to move into a position of this kind into the next step of your career-path, please apply.
Role: Technical Architect
Location: City of London,
Apply for this job now.