Are you a specialist educator holding experience teaching Religious Studies?
Due to an upcoming maternity leave, our client school is looking for an enthusiastic and engaging practitioner to join them for the next academic year.
If you have experience delivering Religious Studies through Key Stages 3 and 4, then our client school has an exciting opportunity for you.
- Attractive rates of pay for incoming educator
- Excellent pupil behaviour with attentive students
- Fixed term maternity cover
- Ofsted Outstanding with excellent department lead
Our client school is a large 11-18 selective secondary and sixth form in the centre of Oldham. Ofsted graded the school as “Outstanding” across all areas with key features including the collaborative department leads and the inspirational Head teacher continuously striving for excellence. The school has excellent provisions for learning in place and students strive to achieve. The school is a short walk journey from the centre of Oldham and is held in high regard in the local community as the school of choice in the area.
Requirements of post
- Secondary PGCE in Education (Religion)
- Degree in English Religious Education or Religious Studies or other Humanities based subject
- Experience delivering Religious curriculum to Key Stages 3 and 4 minimum.
To apply, please do so via the link below as the school looks to appoint the most suitable candidate right away.